Pupils behave well in school. Staff provide pupils with useful support and guidance. Pupils’ personal development is carefully nurtured in this caring, friendly school.
Welcome to our school website.
Carlton Primary School believes in making a difference to young lives by building the self confidence required to achieve high aspirations. We celebrate the uniqueness of our children and believe that every child should be given the opportunity to let their light shine.
Set in the heart of our village, Carlton Primary School is a very special place to learn where each and every one of our children feel proud to belong. The information and images on our website are a mere flavour of what makes our school so unique, a visit to the school itself reveals a rich atmosphere full of creative learning and respectful relationships between the staff and the children.
- We pride ourselves on ensuring that every child meets their potential by offering challenging activities that embed their learning.
- Our curriculum is broad and creative, giving every child the opportunity to shine and let their personal strengths grow.
- We provide a learning environment that is safe and happy, an environment that develops confidence and self-esteem.
- We focus on our seven key learning skills. Reflectiveness, resilience, collaboration, creativity, resourcefulness, reasoning and responsibility. These are not only learning skills but life skills that make sure they are more than well prepared for high school and beyond.
- We understand the importance of collaboration with our parents in order for our children to succeed. Our PTA work tirelessly to enrich our children’s lives with amazing experiences and equipment.
- Our local community is important to us and we work hard to maintain strong links that make the children aware of the relevance of our school and its history.
- We have a dedicated and highly skilled governing body who are familiar faces around school and ensure that our children receive the highest possible quality of education.
- We take every opportunity possible to learn from our outdoor environment and go beyond our classroom boundaries in search of inspiration.
Mr David Coe