We currently have 2 vacancies in our Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant team.
Carlton Primary School is looking to appoint two enthusiastic and flexible lunchtime assistants for term-time permanent positions. The successful candidates will be friendly and reliable team members with an interest in working with children in the busy hubbub of a large school.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Term-time hours
- 5 days per week 11.45am – 1.15pm
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a keen eye for detail
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- an alignment to a can-do culture.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Please see the Job Description below and if you are interested please complete an application form and return to school before Friday 15th March at 12.00pm.