Welcome to Monarch Class
This week, we have been reading the book "Silly Billy" and making worry dolls.
We now can tell all of our worries and concerns to the dolls and sleep soundly at night.
Here are some examples of our handiwork:-
We have had a fabulous return to school this week.
We have been busy choosing our new class name - which is now -
"Marvellous Monarch Marshmallows"
Our P.E session will be on Mondays and children should come to school in their P.E kit.
This half term we will be reading "Charlotte's Web" and " The Heart and the Bottle"
Our Topic is "Rivers" - lookout for more information in the coming weeks.
There will be lots of information, good work and photos coming soon.
Can't wait to see everyone next week!
Our Transition Challenges.
Can you tell me 4 activities/interests you have?
- I love to walk my dog (and cat - yes they both go together!)
- I love to listen to music.
- I love reading exciting books.
- I love to research my family tree and read about history.
I can't wait to find out what your interests are.
Can you tell me 3 of your favourite foods/snacks?
- My favourite has to be CHOCOLATE!
- followed by Pizza
- also yoghurt
I hope your choices are more healthy than mine!
Can you tell me 2 books you love to read?
- I love "George's Marvellous Medicine" by Roald Dahl, its always been a favourite of mine.
- "Silly Billy" is also another of my favourites and we will be doing some work on this in September.
Let me know what your favourite books are.
Can you tell me one thing you are looking forward to in September?
- I am so looking forward to seeing everyone back in school.
Today the challenge is to go onto TTRockstars, Spelling Shed and Bug Club. Have fun!
I am really looking forward to meeting everyone in September for lots of fun and learning. Until then have a lovely summer and make lots of memories.