Welcome to Monarch Class
Our Transition Challenges.
Can you tell me 4 activities/interests you have?
- I love to walk my dog (and cat - yes they both go together!)
- I love to listen to music.
- I love reading exciting books.
- I love to research my family tree and read about history.
I can't wait to find out what your interests are.
Can you tell me 3 of your favourite foods/snacks?
- My favourite has to be CHOCOLATE!
- followed by Pizza
- also yoghurt
I hope your choices are more healthy than mine!
Can you tell me 2 books you love to read?
- I love "George's Marvellous Medicine" by Roald Dahl, its always been a favourite of mine.
- "Silly Billy" is also another of my favourites and we will be doing some work on this in September.
Let me know what your favourite books are.
Can you tell me one thing you are looking forward to in September?
- I am so looking forward to seeing everyone back in school.
Today the challenge is to go onto TTRockstars, Spelling Shed and Bug Club. Have fun!
I am really looking forward to meeting everyone in September for lots of fun and learning. Until then have a lovely summer and make lots of memories.