In this section...
We expect and encourage children to wear our school uniform at all times:
- Burgundy jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt - preferably with school logo
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- White shirt, white or burgundy polo shirt
- Sensible plain black shoes (no boots, high heels, ballet pumps or flip flops) or plain black trainers with no stripes or logos.
- Plain white or grey socks or tights.
- Summer (optional) red checked, striped dress.
- Please ensure that hair styles are appropriate, tidy and in keeping with a purposeful working school day.
- No shaved lines or sculptured spikes.
- Only discrete, school uniform coloured hair accessories are allowed.
- One pair of earrings may be worn providing they are of a simple, plain stud type.
- No necklaces
- A basic watch may be worn to encourage your child to learn how to tell the time.
- No Smart Watches
- No Fitbit style watches
PE kits should be brought into school every Monday and taken home each Friday.
- Black sports shorts or leggings and white T shirt
- Jogging bottoms and tops for outdoor games in Winter (In Y5/6 - residential hoodies may be worn)
- Trainers (not Foundation Stage)
- Upper Foundation Stage - pumps
- Ear-rings will need to be removed prior to each PE lesson (or taped - please send in tape for this purpose)
- Long hair will need tying back with a plain bobble brought from home.
Popular places for our parents to purchase uniform can be found by clicking on the links below.