The Den & The Nook
We provide care and and supervision for your child within a secure and stimulating environment during your working hours.
THE DEN & THE NOOK ZONES
The Den caters for children in KS2 and The Nook caters for children in EY & KS1.
The Den and The Nook are divided into specific zones where designated activities take place. These zones and the resources available within them are rotated to ensure variety. Examples of the zones and typical activities are listed below.
- Creative Zone: Pens, paints, gluing, dough, clay, sand and water
- Chill Out Zone: Relaxing, socialising and watching tv/DVD
- Construction Zone: Including Lego, Magnetix, and K’nex
- Sound Zone: Music, dance and karaoke
- Imagination Zone: Role-play, dressing up and small world
- Game Zone: Board games, team games and skill games
- Book Zone: A variety of fiction and knowledge books
- Refuel Zone: Food and refreshments
From January 2024, we have spaces available in The Nook for Nursery children. See the letter below for more information!
Monday to Friday
7:30 am – School Start
3:20 pm – 5:45 pm
Before School: £5.50/day
After School: £11.50/day